Friday

Finally in Targoviste!

     After our long 12 hour flight to Frankfurt, Germany we boarded another flight to Bucharest which was about two hours. I've been awake for about 35 hours straight now, well actually everyone is telling me I took about a one hour nap while on the flight to Bucharest. Apparently some people were messing with me while I was sleeping (I'm not going to mention any names *cough cough* PASTOR SCOTT & CALEB!), and they have pictures to prove it. . . I just haven't seen them yet. So then we were picked up by a group who drove us to our hotel in Tirgoviste (On maps it always spelled Targoviste, but on the signs it was spelled with the letter i). They were the most welcoming group! I met two ladies, Liz and Megan, who were super kind (can't wait to see them tomorrow). I also met Nikki who I've heard alot about. . . she was excited to hear Crystal was my cousin! Our hotel is super nice! I absolutely love the city. . . it's really old and gorgeous at night. We went out to dinner tonight at a really cute outdoor pizza place, even though it was sprinkling outside! So far I'm loving it. . . most bummer part of my night: my converter was blown out which means I can't charge my laptop, I have about no battery in this laptop so I have to post this really quick before it dies. So I will figure the power situation out tomorrow and pics will uploaded then as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment